Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Zillow, Remax, Craiglist, Newspapers, Auto Feeds, Friends, Family, & Realtors, You name it! We are scouring our little town looking up and down for a new house to buy. It doesn't have to be perfect or fancy but it has to just feel right. We are looking for 3 bedrooms, a decent sized kitchen with appliances, and a yard for our Poe to play in. We have looked at a lot of houses and saw 9 in 2 hours this past Saturday. That was actually kinda fun except for the fact that it was blazin' saddles outside! Tonight we are looking at 3 more houses and I am hoping we see something we like. This is going to be our little starter home and I can't wait to get into something and not have to move again for at least 5 years. I'm ready to hang up my gypsy get-up and stay put for awhile and just make a million good memories with my little family:)
Here are some homes and quotes that keep me inspired while I continue on my search! (all from Pinterest, of course!)
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Slow and steady wins the race!! Poesy had her appointment last Friday and she now weighs 10.13lbs. She has gained a just little weight but is still very healthy just teeny. I kind of like her this way, as long as she is healthy. Poe being tiny makes her stay a baby that much longer and I'm all for that! Today after her nap I found her completely turned around on her tummy lifting herself up with her arms. It was so cute! She is getting stronger, bigger, and more adorable everyday.
Milestones & New Discoveries :
* Poesy is offically teething!! SAD FACE!!
* She is still drooling like crazy so I ordered her a Baltic Amber Teething necklace, I'm hoping it works for her.
* She is talking more every day and laughs all the time now - LOVE IT!
* Poe is growing out of her 3 months sleepers but can still wear some newborn onesies
* Her feet are still so tiny her Newborn shoes are not fitting her yet
* She is reaching out and grabbing anything she can get her little mitts on!!! I think it is the cutest thing.
POESY POO I JUST LOVE YOU!!!
Monday, July 1, 2013
My tiny girl is weighing in at a mere 10 lbs. 6 oz. She is small for her age but she is thriving, proportioned, and healthy so the Dr. said she is just a little peanut! So don't be fooled by her pictures I post, she really is a little thing. When people meet her for the first time they are usually shocked that she isn't bigger. Same as when I was pregnant with her people thought I looked a lot bigger in the photos than in real life! She had her 4 month check up last week and her shots. I hate shot days... it's make me sad to see her cry from the pain like that. I don't think I could ever get used to it! They did send her off with a little rubber ducky which was no consolation in my eyes, haha!
Milestones & New Discoveries :
* Poesy can stand by herself for a few seconds leaning against something
* She has rolled over from her tummy to her back a handful of times
* I made her laugh out loud for the first time tickling her and she has the cutest giggle I have ever heard in my life!!
* She is a drooling machine! She soaks through all her bibs and is always chewing on something or attacking her stuffed toys... she is a zombaby!
* I am able to comb her hair in piggies now, I love it! She sits really well while I comb her too.
I'm excited to see what she will be learning over the next couple weeks, she is so much fun!