Monday, July 1, 2013
Life with Poe: 4 month update!
My tiny girl is weighing in at a mere 10 lbs. 6 oz. She is small for her age but she is thriving, proportioned, and healthy so the Dr. said she is just a little peanut! So don't be fooled by her pictures I post, she really is a little thing. When people meet her for the first time they are usually shocked that she isn't bigger. Same as when I was pregnant with her people thought I looked a lot bigger in the photos than in real life! She had her 4 month check up last week and her shots. I hate shot days... it's make me sad to see her cry from the pain like that. I don't think I could ever get used to it! They did send her off with a little rubber ducky which was no consolation in my eyes, haha!
Milestones & New Discoveries :
* Poesy can stand by herself for a few seconds leaning against something
* She has rolled over from her tummy to her back a handful of times
* I made her laugh out loud for the first time tickling her and she has the cutest giggle I have ever heard in my life!!
* She is a drooling machine! She soaks through all her bibs and is always chewing on something or attacking her stuffed toys... she is a zombaby!
* I am able to comb her hair in piggies now, I love it! She sits really well while I comb her too.
I'm excited to see what she will be learning over the next couple weeks, she is so much fun!