Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Life with Poe: 5 month update.
Slow and steady wins the race!! Poesy had her appointment last Friday and she now weighs 10.13lbs. She has gained a just little weight but is still very healthy just teeny. I kind of like her this way, as long as she is healthy. Poe being tiny makes her stay a baby that much longer and I'm all for that! Today after her nap I found her completely turned around on her tummy lifting herself up with her arms. It was so cute! She is getting stronger, bigger, and more adorable everyday.
Milestones & New Discoveries :
* Poesy is offically teething!! SAD FACE!!
* She is still drooling like crazy so I ordered her a Baltic Amber Teething necklace, I'm hoping it works for her.
* She is talking more every day and laughs all the time now - LOVE IT!
* Poe is growing out of her 3 months sleepers but can still wear some newborn onesies
* Her feet are still so tiny her Newborn shoes are not fitting her yet
* She is reaching out and grabbing anything she can get her little mitts on!!! I think it is the cutest thing.
POESY POO I JUST LOVE YOU!!!