Monday, December 9, 2013
Life with Poe: Updates
It's been almost two months since I have posted anything here on le' blog! We have since found a house and moved in! I love it! It's so warm and cozy. It's located on a quiet street and is just perfect for our little fam. Poesy is such a silly little girl she is growing all the time almost weighs 14 lbs now. She is still itty bitty but her personality makes up for it.
Milestones & New Discoveries :
* Poesy's is now able to eat her solid foods a lot better now without the acid reflex bothering as much
* Her favorite foods so are bananas and carrots
* She is still fitting in 6-9 months clothes and can still fit into some 0-3 months!
* She still only has 2 little teeth on the bottom
* She loves kids!
* Poe is standing up all by herself and sometimes takes one step
* Her and Little Bear are starting to play together and it's the cutest thing
* I gave her her fist haircut 12/4/2013 -- just a tiny trim in the back
* She is a climber and a little dare devil
This Christmas season has been so much fun already with my Poe. I can't believe this time last year I was pregnant and now she is here and will probably be able to open gifts on her own. In just two short months we will be celebrating her first birthday! I can't even believe that, it's so surreal.