Things that make me happy...



Oh my gosh! I just love this time of year. We are having such a beautiful season change. The leaves are looking fabulous and amazing much more this year than the years past. They remind me of rainbow snow cones the way the colors blend together and of the trees when I lived in North Carolina. I am wanting to take Poe to the pumpkin patch this weekend and get her a Poesy-sized pumpkin and a mini photo shoot of her in her costume. These are the types of things I have been looking forward to since I found out I was pregnant and maybe even before that.



I love having a daughter to take places with me, it's so fun. She comes with me to my knitting and crochet groups and is loved by all the kind ladies and the kids too. It's so nice that they welcome me with open arms even if I have a baby. I know some people don't like kids or like things to be strictly for adults so it is nice for me to be able to do something I love and spend my day off with my baby too.



On another note I'm dying to go get my hair washed! Kinda weird I know, but it's a simple luxury. Washing your own hair is just not the same as someone else massaging your scalp while you lay there an relax. I used to do this all the time when I lived in NC also. I don't know how I started it but I did and I miss it! I guess I REALLY am just an old soul -- a couple more decades and I will be going in for my weekly shampoo set, LOL! So I'm going to find someone to shampoo me on a regular basis and SOON!


That is all for now - Happy Haunting!!

(all photos found on weheartit.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...