Poesy Quinn is in full on crawling mode! Getting into things she shouldn't be and sitting up from the crawling position on her own. Watching her learn to crawl was really fun to watch. From the rocking back and forth stage to her moving faster every day. She is still a little peanut and weighs just a little over 12 pounds so her being so tiny and crawling is extra cute to me. This month we took her to have her picture taken. I wasn't impressed by the photographer this time but we were able to get a few cute shots of her and her daddy.
Milestones & New Discoveries :
* Poesy's acid reflux is back and we had to slow down on her solid foods :(
* She is drooling at the sight of food and drinks
* She is officially wearing 6-9 month clothing
* She got two new teeth!!! They are the cutest little teeth too :)
* She is becoming more social with other kiddos
* She is at the stage where she is alert and does not want to go to bed and throws fits
* She likes to throw her toys and have someone pick them up for her over and over
In 11 days she will turn 8 months -- This year has gone by in a blink! I'm glad I have so many pictures of her.