Bit by the Lovebug! ...



So last week I was 35 weeks along...Growing, growing, growing. My uterus has grown about 1,000 times its original size, a number that might sound exaggerated but true! During week 35 baby girl was the size of a coconut. She's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, she won't get much longer, but she's plumping up.

Everyday I get more and more excited to meet my little peanut. Her room is completely ready, all her laundry is washed, folded, and put away! We just need to install her carseat - which we were going to do last weekend but didn't.

Lately I have been having back pain and it's getting harder and harder to get out of bed. My feet, ankles, and legs are now looking real similar to tree trunks and I can now feel the weight of my belly. Other than this cold I have been trying to get rid of I feel pretty good.

The first weekend of this month Jeremiah and I took some Valentine's Day themed pregnancy photos together. I'm glad we were able to get at least a couple together during the pregnancy. Most of you may have seen them already on Facebook but here they are again.

I'll be back in a few days with my 36 week update!

xoxo. Renae



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...