Prepping for Poesy...



Where did week 29 go!??? Hmmm... I guess I will just throw it in with my first 20 weeks I lost too :)

So in week 29 the baby was the size of an acorn squash! Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since she's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for me? More kicks and jabs to the ribs!

We finally started making progress on the nursery and I feel much more at ease. I sewed all her little Rainbow Brite friends and now I just have to work on her blankets. Jeremiah and I put the crib together and I organized some of her things in the hutch. I have even started packing Poesy's diaper bag for the hospital! I love her little space in our home, it's so warm and cozy.

Here are some photos from this week, putting the crib together with Jeremiah and Little Bear, and Poesy's first Christmas Presents!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...