My little eggplant...

Our little babe is now the size of an eggplant! She is movin' and groovin' ALL the time now. They are big strong movements and it's fun to watch my stomach move around. She's starting to develop more fat, so her wrinkly skin will start to get smoother now. Baby will keep getting bigger -- and smarter -- after week 28, and other than that, she just needs a few more finishing touches.

Nothing new is really going on here on the home front. Although I did do quite a bit of outfit shopping this week for her. I just can not resist! Baby clothes are just the cutest and I'm looking forward to dressing her in all sorts of fun outfits. After Christmas I will be going full throttle on the nursery and I can not wait to get that done.

Well that's about it for this week. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with family, love, and peace.
xoxo. Renae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...