It's a GIRL!!!



Week 23 is flying by like crazy!! Our little peanut is actually the size of a grapefruit right now weighing in at 1lb. 3oz. I can't believe in just another week I'll be 6 months pregnant. Yesterday we went to our ultrasound appointment in Colorado Springs where they did a more in depth ultrasound on the baby due to my diabetes. Everything is going great according to the pictures and the doctor. The only thing is my blood sugar is still not under as tight control as we would all like but we are working on that together.

We also found out that we are going to have a very precious baby girl!!!!! I am over the top excited! I really didn't care either way and would be excited for a boy too but just knowing what we are having is just such an awesome feeling. Soo many people told me not to find out but we had too! I have to be prepared that's just me and I have to be able to crochet and decorate accordingly, hahaha!

Jeremiah was sorta hoping for a boy (of course) but when they announced it was a girl he laughed and he told me he is excited for a girl too. I'm sure she will have him wrapped around her finger in no time like I did with my daddy :)

We did decide on a first name so far and her name will be "Poesy". Jeremiah actually picked it out one day and I had already had it on my list. I think it is just perfect!!! It's not very traditional but then again neither am I.



All is all we are just happy the baby is healthy thus far since we found out so late. What a blessing!
xoxo. Renae

At our appointment :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...