July has come and gone...

Wow! This month seemed to fly by faster than any others this year so far! I'm will say I am glad it is just too dang hot for comfort and the closer it get to the Autumn months the happier I am. Alot has been going on especially since I haven't posted in a month, keeping busy busy is what I do :) Here is a little run down of what I have going on to bring you and the blog up to speed.

* I started working back at the Salon by appointment only, I had a bunch of appointments

* I went to my first Scentsy Workshop. It was in Colorado Springs and I had so much fun and I came home with soo much cute stuff!

* I drank lots of iced COFFEE!

* Went to the drive-in movies a couple of times

* Ate lots of BBQ!

* Participated in our first ever backyard yard craft fair and it was a raging success!

* Started vending at our local farmers market on Fridays, my sister and I have really been enjoying doing this, it's so much fun. (minus the heat!!!)

* Most importantly my mom brought home the most precious little guy Llittle Bear" our baby yorkie, he is the sweetest cutest puppy EVER!

So that about sums up what I have been up to. Right now I am working on a buttload of booties and numerous other custom orders. I can't keep up! I also can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing :) I side with good.

Next Wednesday my mom and I will head out to Fort Worth Texas for the annual Scentsy Convention. I am soo excited. The more fun I hear I'm gonna have the harder it is to contain myself. I got all my luggage ready, outfits picked out in my head, headbands and accessories ready to go, water bottles, misting fans, and a ton of other junkjust waiting to be packed! I'm sure I will have lots of photos to post when I get back.

A little reminder for FB friends...


The sweetest little baby...


All packed for the farmers market...


These little booties are a big hit!...


My newest hats...


Our new glitter banner...


Drivin' on sunny days...


Loving the boat rides with friends, sooo much fun!...


I hope the these warm months are treating you well!

xoxo.
Rennie

Comments

  1. Have a great time at the convention, I can't wait to see lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...