Water and sleep my bffs...

So I woke up today around 12:30pm! What a lazy butt, I know. Jer and I went to a show last night in Denver and didn't get home until around 2 am. I am so glad I took today off work in advance because I knew I was going to be dead tired. I was kinda right. I feel like I'm on a "fun" hangover, completely drained and parched! I drink soooo much water all day long when I don't drink every fifteen minutes I can't handle it. I LOVE water and water bottles. You should just see the ever growing collection of them. This habit of collecting bottles always killed my mom and now the hoarding is slowly taking over the kitchen too! Once I decide to roll out of bed today I'm gonna clean and re-organize the kitchen cabinets. I'm short so I need to move things I always need to the lower shelves.

So our little excursion yesterday was quite lovely. We took off to Denver about 2pm. Went to eat at Thai Basil one of my favorite places ever! The food is so yum and the prices are really reasonable. Well actually before we went into the restraunt we had to change a tire on the Jeep cause we got a flat. It kinda sucked but we didn't let it put a damper on the trip. So we ate then headed down to the venue. We got there too early to pick up our tickets so we walked around "LoDo" for a little while and shopped a teeny bit. Jeremiah bought a shirt at a could little studio. Then we went to Marco's Pizzeria and had Nutella pizza for dessert. It was soo good, we want to go back there next time we are in Denver and have their pizza it all looked so amazing. After pizza we headed back to the Marquis Theater for the show. We saw "Akron Family" the show was really good and had a good vibe from all the opening acts. Then we headed home and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

Here are a couple photos from the day/night.






Comments

  1. We went to Thai Basil when I was there visiting didn't we? That place was YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...