Wednesday Window Shopping V.1...

Happy Holidays! Today is the first day of December in case you didn't know - which means you only have 24 shopping days until Christmas left!! This is the first year EVER that I have actually been on top of my shopping through out the year. This only leaves me with a select few I still need gifts for.

So instead of doing my "Wednesday Wishes" post I'm changing it to "Wednesday Window Shopping"! I think more than likely this will be a permanent change since I LOVE SHOPPING. So here we go...




I think this would make a really awesome gift for that studdly coffee or hey even cocoa drinker in your family or a quirky friend! I have a set minus the mustaches (I wish I had these instead) I love them :)


{via}


Now how about these for the cute and fun baker in your family!? I just think they are soo cute and I have been drooling over them for quite sometime. I have no idea why I haven't bought them yet.


{via}


I think these lovely Moccasin Slippers would make such a great gift for your pretty much any lady in your famliy. They just look so cozy don't they??

{via}


How are you doing on your shopping? Are you done or do you wait until the last minute?

xoxo. Ren

Comments

  1. cute mugs! i am done my shopping!! all that's left is some baking to add to the gifts :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those measuring cups are too cute. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...