Christmas 2010 was a great one...


I have the cutest nieces ever! This is their little Christmas picture they had taken this year. I love it.


This has been one of the most relaxing Christmas' ever. Besides the whole crocheting my butt off even on Christmas Eve thing it was awesome. I spent the first part of my day working and running errands then that evening went to my parents to spend time with my family. My brother and his girlfriend cooked a yummy ham dinner. After we ate we just hung out, took a family photo (look for it later this week), and exchanged gifts. I got some pretty amazing things but the best thing I got was the time I get to spend with my family. I know alot of people don't get to be with their families for the holidays for one reason or another so I am just grateful I am able to. After we opened gifts at my parents I went over to Jeremiah's parents to hang out and exchange more gifts and also have a "white elephant exhange" too. It was really fun and kinda hilarious because some of the gifts were gag gifts.

Christmas Day we had breakfast with Jeremiah's family, then went by my parents, then I took a nap and then went and has a tamale Christmas dinner at Miah's parents home. It was again delish! I love homeade mexican food :)

Holiday photos and New Year will be blogged later this week :)

How was your holiday? Any fun plans for the New Year's Eve?

xoxo. Ren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...