Last couple weeks in review...

This last month has totally flown by! So here is a little run down of what I have been up to lately.

This past weekend I we had our biggest craft show of the season the Holiday Fair at the State Fair grounds. I sold a ton! I was so happy that people loved my stuff. Some people bought multiple items. It was fun to watch pick out what they wanted and try stuff on themselves and their kids. I got a few custom orders to fill as well so I need to get those done this week. My dad made all the at stands and the scarf display in the photos. He is so awesome! I'm so glad and thankful to have a handy daddy.







Now for the Halloween preview... Jeremiah and I went to a Ween Concert on Broomfield Colorado. It was really fun. I loved the hotel we stayed in too, It was a two bedroom suite right next to a cool shopping center. That evening we went and ate at Jason's Deli before we started getting ready for the show. Jeremiah was Dr. Zoidberg from Futurama and I was a scary doll. Here are some photos from Halloween!

*Driving to Denver---


*My winning pumpkin in the pumpkin carving contest at my nieces school---


*At the show ---



*Ween performing (photos by Cameron Redwine http://cameronredwine.wordpress.com/)



That's all for now! How is your fall season going? Drinkin' lots of Pumpkin Spice lattes and keeping busy??

xoxo. Rennie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...