Baby booties are next on the list...

Monday is over and I'm laying in bed all snuggled in my flannel polka dot sheets my Jerbear got me last year for Christmas, and let me tell ya these babies keep you warm warm warm! All in all today was a pretty ok day. I did need to run to the store and to the post office when I got off work but that didn't happen. Tomorrow is a new day and those places will be there. I did however manage to finish a monkey hat, an earwarmer, and another hat that will probaly end up being an owl hat. Other than those projects and working I did three loads of laundry, cleaned my bathroom and mopped! I watched a couple episodes of intervention then decided to browse Ravelry and Etsy for a baby boy bootie pattern to go with the monkey hat I made which is a custom order and came out really cute. For only crocheting for about a year now I am really starting to learn how to design stuff from scratch. It really cool and way different from knitting (which will always be my first love!).

I found the cutest pattern on Etsy for the bootie well actually boots and can't wait to work it up!



Here is where I got them.

Aren't they adorable! There were so many patterns to choose from but I could not resist these. She also makes a toddler pattern so if it works up pretty easy I may have to buy that one too. I would LOVE them in my size! Although it seems I never make myself anything.

Well that's all for now this girl needs to get some good rest.

Night-Night!
xo.Rennie

Comments

  1. Hi! I got that pattern for my daughter last winter. They turned out super cute and the pattern was simple. Good luck and I look forward getting to know you!! ;-)
    Http://simplyloverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...