Luau's are no place for a stuffy nose...

OMGosh! I seriously need to get rid of this stuff have stuffy nose cold/allergies thing I got going on. It's soo annoying, but I will survive I guess. My weekend through June are pretty much booked up with parties. It's pretty nuts. Let's see tonite I have our Resonate Luau, tomorrow is Addison's Littlest Pet Shop birthday party, then the following weeekends I have more birthday parties, graduation parties, and a baby shower to go. Now that I think of it Father's Day too! With me moving and everything else I should be pretty busy not like I'm not busy enough already but I like it this way.

Speaking of the move I've moved a little bit of stuff into the storage unit this week and will do more this week on my days off. It's coming along really nice and organized since I started early and can take my time. I can't wait to get into my apartment and be on my own again. There is just something about that peace an quiet that I love. Plus I will be close to two friend from church who will be living inthe same complex so that should be fun!

Well I better get going I need to cut some fruit up for the "creamy Hawaiian Fruit Salad" I'm making for the luau!

Hope you are having fun in the sun!

xoxo. Ren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...