Loads of Loads...







Today was a pretty weird day all i did was work, sleep, work, sleep! I'm exhausted. I have no energy for anything else but sleep! It kinda sucks cause there are things I need to get done but I guess all that "stuff" will be there waiting for me tomorrow. I literally have a pile of clothes taking up one whole side of my bed and the pile is at least 2 feet high! Insane. Who needs this many clothes, Really!! I need to downsize be fore I move in a major way. I just don't know where to start. I didn't even make it to the gym or Zumba today. Tomorrow is my niece Addison's musical. I can't wait for that! Hopefully she doesn't have to pee again like she did for the Christmas program and miss half of it. Hee hee! She is so darn cute and a little smarty pants. She is seriously the smartest kid I've ever known. It kinda scary! Well I'm gonna try..."Try" to fold/sort through some clothes.

Do you have piles laying around your house? What are they?

I think laundry mats look great in photos, I can't put my finger on what it is about them. (all images were found via weheartit.com)

xo.Ren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...