50 Posts already!...

I'm back from the dead! GrrrrArggg! I've been MIA which seems like FOREVER! It's been some crazy times around here lately so that kinda why. I'll get more into that later :) It most recent new like right now news...THIS IS MY 50TH BLOG! I can't believe it's already here it came mighty fast especially with me not blogging on a daily basis. I must say I've really enjoyed it and all the craft blogs I read too! They make me happy. I will have giveaway on my 75th post so be looking for that down the road.

So lately I've been mostly crocheting, working, watching movies, and NOT cleaning my room. It's an absolute disaster area and no one in there right mind should come in here without a hard hat on! OK maybe that's a little extreme but seriously I need to put all this clean laundry away before it swallows me whole.

So I found out on April 6th that I'm a type 2 diabetic. I was shocked to say the least, especially since I was actually going to the doctor for other reasons when I found this out. My mommy was there with me so I thank God for that. If anyone knows me they know I LOVE LOVE LOVE sugar! Especially candy and ice cream. Diabetics are not uncommon in my family both grandparents on both sides have it so it was a huge possibility for my brother, sister, or myself to end up with it. I've always had a feeling I would be though because of my history of passing out from having low sugar levels and getting shaky if I don't eat at least every 5 or so hours. I'm just soooooo glad I don't have to be on medication. It's pretty much controllable with exercise and a healthy diet. I've really been strict with my diet and exercise everyday. I have to say I'm proud of myself so far. I also have to check my blood sugar a couple times a day which was really scary at first. I'm not afraid of needles or anything but just the thought that I would have to do this everyday for the rest of my life was just kinda sad to me. It took me 45 minutes to build up the courage to poke my little finger. Jeremiah is such a sweetie that even though he hates needles offered to do it for me. He has been such a wonderful boyfriend through all this. He is really compassionate about how I feel and how I'm feeling and really goes above and beyond what I could possibly ask for. I'm so thankful for him, my family and his family. So everything has been good since I've found out and my life totally changed, AGAIN! lol. BUT I know I'll be fine and I'm already feeling better. I will just have to settle for smaller doses of sugar and my ever growing collection of cupcakes and sweet things :)

xo. Ren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...