Yawwwwnnn...

It doesn't seem like it matter how much sleep I get I'm still so tired. I've been downing the coffee like no other and it still doesn't help. I think I'm just in a little funk or something, I need to snap out of it fast because sleeping is a waste of time, especially during the day in my opinion.
I have been semi-productive this week. I'm working on a ladybug hat and some more Easter trees. I got some new circular needles from Knitpicks and they are awesome! I love them. I got two pairs one in the harmony wood and one in the nickel plated since I usually have multiple projects going anyway and wanted to try them both out.

Here are some photos of my fireplace looking fabulous in time for great spring weather we have been having.





Even the girls are ready for Easter with their bunny ears!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...