Eat Me!...


Here's a collection I put together that was inspired by Alice in Wonderland :)

I can not wait for the new "Alice in Wonderland" movie to hit the theaters! I'm so stoked, I think we are planning on checking it out IMAX style. Should be great since I LUFF! Tim Burton's work and he hasn't let me down yet.

My niece is having a Alice Tea Party in May for her birthday and we are going to dress up for it. I can't wait for that either! I need to start keeping track of ideas of stuff I want to make for it and start making them before I put it off and don't have time to do it all.

Are you excited to see the new movie? Will you be going to the theater to see it or wait until it comes out on DVD?

Don't eat the mushrooms!
xo.Ren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...