A look back on my week...

This week seemed kinda long it snowed it was so pretty! Here are my Volkswagen all chilly and covered in snow.


I got a new laptop a couple weeks ago and look at these super cute stickers I put on my keyboard to jazz it up!

Here it is boring :(

Here it it beautified!

I made this wreath for my door a couple days ago...I really love the little hedgehog! I'm ready for Spring.


Tonight at church I they had a "T-Party" where everyone was going to dress up as some that started with a letter "T". I went as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. I made my hat last minute today and I think it came out pretty cute and borrowed a shirt from my bro-in-law Trevor. Thanks TREV!



It was a pretty good week. I finally got some crafties done :) Hopefully next week is even more productive.

Music I'm listen to right now: Charlotte Gainsbourg, I love it!

Nighty-Night!
xo.Rennie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...