Just another manic Monday...



My "birthday week" has finally came to an end. It was a great week to say the least. I got two birthday parties one Thursday and one Friday. It was great! I got some really nifty gifts, some $$, a massage, and some really nice cards. Most of all I got to spend my day with people I love most.

It snowed yesterday and allll day today. Luckily I work from home so I never even left my house today. I love the snow but hate driving in it. So I stay put unless someone wants to come and get me to go somewhere :)

Crafting has been a bit slow for me lately. I embroidered a "Daniel Johnston" piece for a friend and I'm now working on a simple scarf for my bf's grandma which I need to get serious about. This is the second one she ordered and that was before Christmas. I also have a whole list of other projects I need to get on but until that scarf is done I'm not starting or finishing anything else. OH! and my dad made me a super rad shelf for my crafts stuff!!! It's so cool. I just gotta paint it. I still have to decide on a color or if I want white...probaly a color though. I'll post pics when I get some.

Here are some of my week, enjoy and have a great week!!!

My little embroidery project:


My first birthday gift from a dear friend:


My crazy nieces got me balloons a strawberry shortcake and hello kitty, they are the sweetest!:


My sister and bro-in-law, love 'em:


My Hello Kitty Cake, made by Melissa my brother's girlfriend:


Gift from my sweetie, he knows me too well!:


My parents, Me and niece Adri, just being silly:


My delicious chocolate cake at Jeremiah's parents:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...