For-give-ness...




Forgivess:
1 a : to give up resentment of or claim to requital for
b : to grant relief from payment of
2 a : to cease to feel resentment against
b : pardon

This is the definition given in the Webster Dictionary. Who knew forgiveness had four parts to it? It all makes sense. Forgiveness is something I have struggled with over the last two years or so. Several people whom I considered my family and friends let me down in a big way. People I trusted, loved, and would go out of my way for. As much hurt that was caused by everything that happened I've finally asked God for the strength to help me forgive them. I've moved on and so have they. I feel much better now knowing that I can forgive. I don't like to harbor hate or bad feelings so I'm happy to be free of those things. I vow to forgive and be happy those who hurt me.



Thanks for reading!

xoxo.Ren

(all inmages found on weheartit)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...