Imma Mess....








I am a neat freak, over organizer, with a slight bit of craziness. I've moved ALOT! The weird thing is I've only lived in two states and two towns. I've become a professional packer and mover. I can move into a place and unpack and pretty much have the whole place set up in two days flat. I have a ton of stuff that's be accumulated since I was just a wee one and from when I "was" a shopaholic. So I know what I have and I know where I like it. This past weekend I got some new roomates. I am very happy to have them here! The only thing....I had to make room of course so I gave up my "craft cave". Which meant moving stuff!!! Alot of stuff. I managed to make space in my bedroom for my craft space and work area since I work from home. I'm still in the process of getting the whole place back into working order. It's been hard this time for some reason I guess because I'm putting some stuff in storage to make more room and having to decided what stays and what goes is hard and time consuming. I have tubs, boxes, shoes, craft stuff, clothes, clothes, and clothes everywhere!!!! I hope I can tackle this job tomorrow and have a nice organized weekend :) I'm crossing my fingers.... and toes. Wish me luck....

nighty night. Rennie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...