January Planuary...



Happy New Year!! I'm only a few weeks late. This month seems likes it has gone by with the blink of an eye. I have so many new projects going on I can't keep my days straight half of the time. I started hosting cardsome fun card classes where I put kits together and a bunch of crafty ladies get together and assemble them.I have Poesy's 2nd birthday coming up to plan. This year we are having it at a tumbling place since I will have a two year old who loves to jump and climb on EVERYTHING. I think it's going to be a blast! Then we have we have our October wedding to plan! We couldn't decide if we were going to to do an actual wedding for sure or not but we decided to go ahead and have one. We want to celebrate each other and it is sure to be alots of fun. The colors will be mainly black with grey and orange accents and a shabby chic Halloweenie theme. The date is set for 10.30.15 After Poesy's party I want to get started on the decor since I want it to be primarily handmade of course! I'm not one to need fine China or expensive chair covers. I prefer a more cozy relaxed wedding to a more elegant one, it's just not us. I plan on documenting the planning process here so check back often. So that's what I have going on right now along with my many crochet orders I'm trying to keep up with, the never ending laundry and dirty dish piles, the organizing of our house, Lynvarious other craft projects, and of course let's not forget I work full time and have a family. But no complaints here, I wouldn't want it any other way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...