Life with Poe: 4 month update!


My tiny girl is weighing in at a mere 10 lbs. 6 oz. She is small for her age but she is thriving, proportioned, and healthy so the Dr. said she is just a little peanut! So don't be fooled by her pictures I post, she really is a little thing. When people meet her for the first time they are usually shocked that she isn't bigger. Same as when I was pregnant with her people thought I looked a lot bigger in the photos than in real life! She had her 4 month check up last week and her shots. I hate shot days... it's make me sad to see her cry from the pain like that. I don't think I could ever get used to it! They did send her off with a little rubber ducky which was no consolation in my eyes, haha!

Milestones & New Discoveries :
* Poesy can stand by herself for a few seconds leaning against something
* She has rolled over from her tummy to her back a handful of times
* I made her laugh out loud for the first time tickling her and she has the cutest giggle I have ever heard in my life!!
* She is a drooling machine! She soaks through all her bibs and is always chewing on something or attacking her stuffed toys... she is a zombaby!
* I am able to comb her hair in piggies now, I love it! She sits really well while I comb her too.

I'm excited to see what she will be learning over the next couple weeks, she is so much fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...