Ribbons & Bows...


Well HELLOOO 37 weeks!!! Every pregnant chicks favorite two words I'm sure "FULL TERM" yay! We made it, we made it! I'm soo happy it's finally almost time to meet my little sweet Poesy girl. She is likely measuring around 18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. She's gaining about 1/2 ounce each day. I believe next week we will find out how much she is weighing at our weekly ultrasound.

Today we had our ultrasound and she scored 100% on all her little tests again. She had her hand balled up into a fist resting under her chin like she was thinking and it was just adorable! She is practicing her breathing really good too and is still head down. All of the stress test we have been doing every Friday are good and my blood sugar is under control. All good things!

We have our bags packed, nursery ready, washed baby clothes, house cleaned, carpets shampooed, car seat installed, paperwork ready, what am I missing?? The anticipation of not know when I am going to go into labor is a little nerve racking I'll admit and I'm always going over this list in my head making sure I have everything ready to go. Also, the thought that once that day comes my life will never be the same again and that is a crazy thought. It is going to change for the best of course but still kind of weird when you sit down and think about it.

This past Sunday one of my friends I had met from work came over to my house and painted my belly! It was soo fun and it came out fabulous... I left it painted all day, hahaha! She is starting to get her body painting business going and I was more than happy to let her practice on Poesy. Here are some photos from our little session...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...