We are ALMOST ready!...



So the little sweetie is the size of a squash this last week! She weighs 4 lbs 11 oz according to our ultrasound we had on Thursday. We had another ultrasound because of my diabetes so they need to monitor her size since the diabetes can sometimes cause big babies and the dr. doesn't want her getting too big too fast and neither do I. They checked her breathing, her motor skills (moving her hand), her weight, and a few other measurements. The best score for these little tests is an 8 and she was right on target 8 out of 8! I'm so grateful for that and know that all my praying and prayers in the reason why. My sister came with me because Jeremiah was working, I'm glad she got to be there with me.

Our baby shower was today and I can't tell you how excited and grateful for our families do this for us. I have thrown and hosted many showers and never thought I would get to have one for my own baby. It's a miracle!

Her nursery is just about complete! I just need to get a few more things and make her mobile! I just haven't had the time this past month but I only have about 6 weeks left so I really need to get them done so I don't have to do it once she's here. Not like she will spend much time in her crib at first anyway but that's how I am I like to be prepared and at least somewhat organized! Speaking of which I REALLY need to pack our hospital bags THIS week!! Just in case. According to Poesy's Uncle Pete it could be any day now and he makes sure to remind me ;)

So here are our pictures from this week! Enjoy!

xoxo. Renae & Poesy Quinn





Next post will be the nursery and baby shower edition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...