Check out this awesome giveaway and blog. Amazing handcrafted sunglasses in a brilliant variety. The blog is super cute too I got sucked in one day reading it for like three hours!
CHECK IT OUT HERE!~
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
So a year has passed since my last blog. Many changes have happened and mostly positive ones! I quit my job at Express Scripts last April and was a stay at home mom throughout the summer. It was awesome. I worked through the holidays then recently started a new job at an appraisal agency as an office manager. I enjoy the fact that I have a schedule that works for Poesy and I. My mom is babysitting Poe while I work which is awesome, I don't know what I would do without her. Right now my sister is here visiting and we have had so much fun so far doing lots of stuff and trying to keep the kids busy and happy. So far we have done a lot of swimming, Pueblo West splash pad, colored the older girls hair, henna, nails, Finding Dory at the Drive-In, shopping, Manitou Springs, BBQ's, and lots of laughing. I love when we are all together and when the kids get to play together. Later this week will be going to Walsenburg's little water park. Until next time....
Happy Thanksgiving!!! I have a lot to be thankful for this year just like very other but especially because of my little peanut. She is currently the size of a cantaloupe and she is now getting her taste buds! She is moving around more too. It's seems just within the last few days my tummy has popped out a little bit more. Right now we are trying to get the room that will be her nursery packed up so we can set it up just perfect for her. It was my craft room/ work office which I will still work in there but will have to store most of my craft stuff until we get a bigger place. I'm excited to decorate. I will be sewing her bedding and little toys with some vintage fabrics I bought about 10 years ago and have been holding onto in hopes of one day having a baby girl :) I have a lot of my toys from when I was little that I will be using for her room decor as well. I can't believe that after about 14 or so moves I still have all this stuff and it's in great conditio...
Hey hey hey! It's my 100th blog post! I have be super busy lately and trying to fit in blogging along with a ton of other things is hard but I hope once it's starts getting colder and I'm in more I will be able to find more time to blog... So as promised I'm am doing a little give-a-away for my 100th post celebration! It's a suprise so you won't actually know what you win until you actually get your package :) Just leave a comment on your favorite fall tradition to be enetered to win, the winner will be selected next Friday! So in other news my first craft show of the year went great! I made a good amount of sales, bought some cute stuff, and just had fun with my mom, sis, and Rhonda. Let's see tomorrow is my last kick ball game of the season. I've really enjoyed playing it's pretty fun and I love team sports. We are having a tail gate weenie roast party before the game tomorrow :) I've been crocheting a ton lately too trying to get stocked up ...
Comments
Post a Comment