Waiting for Summer...

OMGsh! It's almost summer and I can't wait! I'm not usually one for the heat but I've been so cold lately it's sounding pretty good. The two places where I "live" both have swimming pools so you can bet I'm gonna have a great tan this year. Which also means I need to hit the gym like I should be there right now doing something to tone up! I have lost an amazing amount of weight since the begining of the year and I feel awesome, Nearly 30lbs!!! I can't believe it happened and pretty much by just not eating fast food and being careful with the sweet stuff. Being a diabetic it's hard figuring out what to eat and what not to eat and how to balance. I was diagnosed last April and I still have my struggles with it but I just try and take it one day at a time.
In my crafty world I have been crocheting as usual making pretty flowers headbands and clips in time for summer and some flowery hats!

Here are some pretty amazing photos that make me yearn for the summer and a sweet vacation!









Hopefully soon I will get to go on a little getaway :)

What's going on in your world?

xoxo. Ren

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...