Arcade Fiber!...

Hello There! It's been a ghost town around here on the blog. Trying to keep up with everything is so hard. I'm gonna try to schedule a weekly time to at least blog twice a week. I miss writing. Soo here is a little run down of what's been happening and going on here in my little world.

I finally got to see Arcade Fire!!! It's was amazing and more. I had so much fun. Jeremiah and I met up with some of our friends Cameron and Liam. We went and had hot wings before and after the show, ha ha! It was one of the only places open in the area so and we weren't ready to turn in yet so that's how that happened. At the show I danced the entire time. I got the most comfy and soft zip-up hoodie, I love it.



Here are few projects I finished lately. I made them for a trade with another crafter. She sews and I got two amazing bags in trade for the items in the photos below.






Happy Mother's Day weekend!

xoxo. Ren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...