A night of rest for me and my hands....

I decided to take the night off from crocheting and let my wrists rest. I use them all day long for work and then I'm knitting and crocheting while I'm working and I don't want them to burn them out since I have quite the work load yet to work on. I did finish 2 more owl hats and a green peoni hat.

Not much else is really going on around these parts. Jeremiah and I need to find a good spot to take our annual Christmas pictures. I would like to take a little trip up to the mountains but we shall see. I'm so excited for the holiday seeason. I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping which is AWESOME! Then I can focus on all the fun and meaningful parts of the season. This year since I am staying with friends we will be decorating here. It will be pretty neat since this is going to be the first year they have ever put up a full size Christmas tree and went all out with decorating. I just love the feeling of holidays. Last year felt weird for some reason and I was almost happy the holidays were all over. This year feels totally different already.

Here is what I got completed today!



I'm going to finish my yummy coffee flavored with vanilla latte creamer and then hit the hay.

Goodnight!

xoxo. Rennie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...