It's October!...






My favorite month is finally here! Soo here is a list of 10 reasons why I LOVE October...

1. The weather is perfect...
2. Corn mazes are so much fun...
3. Planning a costume & dressing up is awesome...
4. Pumpkin spice lattes are "da bomb"....
5. I have a craft show this month...
6. I'm going to my first Ween Concert on Halloween!...
7. Seeing my nieces in costume makes me happy...
8. Perfect time of year for knitting and crocheting
9. The leaves are soo pretty and the sound of them crunching is magical...
10. Craving/Painting pumpkins is just great!






Why do you like October!???

Also stay tuned my 100th post is coming up fast and there will be a lovely little giveaway for reading!

All photos found via Weheartit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...