Wednesday Wishes V.2...

I'm just 10 blogs away from my first 100 blog posts!!! I can't believe it. It seems like I just started this lil 'ol blog. This is just another example of how fast time seems to fly by. The great thing about time whizzing by this year is that summer went by quickly and fall is just around the corner. Bring on the awesome weather!

Well here is my short Wednesday Wishes list...



1.)
These freaking awesome mugs. Aren't they cool? They have a little spot for your spoon, which is great for cocoa because sometimes midway through it can use a little stir.


2.) Now I just love these nesting dolls. I can just picture them sitting on my bookshelf or in my craft room some place.
I found them both here.

Have a lovely day! xo. Rennie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...