10 Products I would recommend...



1.cheeseheads string cheese


2.bed head hair products


3.eos lip balm


4.parrot bay daiquiris


5.rosebud strawbery lip balm


6.rusk hair products


7.scentsy candles


8.sinful nail polish


9.tassimo coffee maker


10.vans shoes

Do you already use any of these products? I do all the time they are some of my favs. I'll be doing posts like these here and there on just some common things I use around the house that I really like :)

Happy Weekend!

xoxo.

Comments

  1. There are many world cultures with
    nappy hair.”beauty is in the eye of the beholder”… So I would never ask a woman who straightens or over styles her hair about nappy hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...