Random Factoids...


Here are some random facts of my "firsts" some of them are were pretty funny to remember....

•1.What is your first name? Renae
•2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No
•3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Jungle Juice!
•4. What was your FIRST job? Working on/fixing computers and learning how to make web pages - I was 15
•5. What was your FIRST car? Red Volkwagen Beetle
•6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Jane
•7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Jeremiah
•8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Henrich
•9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Mexico
•10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Andrea John -- Yes friends since kindergarden! 21 years!!!
•11. What was your FIRST sport played? Gymnastics
• 12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Tanisha, she lived across the street and I ended up calling my dad to come get me so actually I never slept over.
•13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Jeremiah
•14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? None
•15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Blew my nose as usual
•16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Deann Carter at the Fair
•17. FIRST tattoo, piercing? Tattoo - Elf on my foot Piercing - Ears when I was a baby
•18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Mexico.
•19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? "
hit and run" some kid hit the back fender of my car jumped backon his bike and took off, later they tried to say I hit him, I still stand by the fact that "HE HIT ME!"
•20 When was your FIRST detention? First Grade!! For talking too much, lol, imagine that.
•21. What was the first state you lived in? Colorado
•22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Some loser. Seriously, what was I thinking?
•23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Sammi
•24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Never have... I hate limos, it's like a station wagon, what's fancy about that really!?

Yay I'm SOOO happy today is my Friday!
xo.Ren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...