Ready to take flight...


Images found via WEHEARTIT

So I have purchased my ticket for my flight to Omaha at the end of August. I'm going out to visit my dear friend Adria and her adorable little family. I miss her so much and haven't been out since her baby shower. Since she has had her little bundle of joy and I can't wait to meet the little babe. She will be having her swank little wedding while I'm out there as well and I can't wait for that either. I can't decide what to wear I have about three dress to choose from but just can't come to a decision. We will see maybe I'll just take them all with me, if you know me at all or even if you don't I'm telling you I NEVER pack light. Oh I try but then it's like what if this happens, what if it's cold, what if we are doing alot of walking, blah, blah, blah and then poof my suitcase is packed to the brim!


Kevin, Emory, & Adria


I've also purchased my bridesmaid dress for my friend Kristen's wedding in October. These next few months are gonna fly by because I'm gonna be so busy! Should all be fun though and that's just fine with me!

What are your plans for the end of the summer or upcoming fall season??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...