2-DO's for the week!....


Images from Bakerella.com



Howdy!
Mondays suck...I hate them. Always have probaly always will until I'm old and retired and all my days run together and I don't even know it's Monday then it won;t even matter. The only good thing about today is the fact that here at work they are having ice cream sundaes! Which is Awesome. I luff icecream. I got vanilla with strawberries, reeses pieces, and peanuts. Pretty weird combo but tasty to say the least.

So here is my weekly plan:
Monday-- Work, BBQ/visit with Jan, Gym it!, SLEEP!!
Tuesday--Work, Gym it, Crochet, Watch some Dexter with Rhonz maybe??
Wedsnesday--Sleep in, take modem back to comcast, swim, ride my bike, relax & crochet
Thursday-- Sleep in, swim, catch some rays, rinse and repeat
Fri-- Work, get a drink????
Sat- Work, get off two hours early, be happy...

We'll see if any of these things happen schedules and plans almost ever go accordingly but I can always dream, right!?

And I haven't posted personal pictures I've taken lately, hopefully I will be able to squeeze that in on one of my days off!

What do you have planned for your week??

xoxo. Ren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...