Collections through the years...


Here is a list of stuff/things I've collected over the years, some I still have the colllections others have either been sold or given away or something. Some of them make me laugh like "Lisa Frank stuff" I had so much of her stuff it was insane, stationary, stamps, stickers, you name it I probaly had it! That was when I was in like 4th thru 6th grade. I still have a few pieces. Here is just a small peek at how geeky I really am and not afraid to share it :)

•Hello Kitty
•Pez Dispensers
•Music
•Sunglasses
•Nail Polish
•Shoes
•Necklaces
•Pens
•Stickers
•Knitting Needles
•Blythe
•Craft Books
•Cupcakes
•Clear Stamps
•Paper Stacks
•Yarn
•Volkswagens
•Baking Books
•Purses & Bags
•Fairies
•Beads
•Turtles
•Vintage Stuff
•Andy Warhol
•Stationary
•Lisa Frank Stuff
•Water Bottles
•Dessert Platters
•Kitchen Gadgets
•Bakeware







(all images found on weheartit)

I hope you are having a relaxing weekend!



xo.Ren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...