Finished Friday...

I'm baaaack! It's been forever since I've blogged. Just been super busy and barely online which is amazing for me because I usually "have" to get online. Here is a new trend you will be seeing on here weekly. It will consist of my finished products/projects I've completed during the week. I might throw in some UFO's (unfinshed objects) here and there too :)

Here are my little Russian dolls I completed earlier this week. They are crocheted with felt/embroidered faces. I finally learned how to crochet in the round and must say I'm addicted. Sorry about the picture quality it's late and the best I can do right now. I will post better pics at a later date with more detail.




toodles.
Ren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...