Bright colors make me happy...



I love rainbows!!! I realy do and always have. I remember when I was little my Aunt had a piece of what looked like a piece of a textured sheetrock, like a piece broken out of a wall or something. It was BRIGHT blue and she told me it was a piece of the rainbow. I don't know what it was or where it came from I was probaly around age 5. All I remember is that that I always thought if I got close enough to a rainbow I could break off of piece of my own. Funny how most people want the gold at the end of the rainbow but all I wanted was just a little piece. I would keep it forever if I could get my hands on one! :)

In the words of Dolly Parton:
" If you want the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain."













(all images found on weheartit.com)

I hope your week is off to a good start!

Sweet Dreams.
xo. Rennie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...