Molten Monday...



Today was a lonnng day at work, but at least I'm off tomorrow! Then I went to dreaded Wal-Mart with my cousin/roomate and her girls. It took forever! I HATE going to Wal-Mart, I really do. Then I met up with Jer and we went to dinner at Chili's and I got a molten chocolate cake for my birthday month for free, it was soo tasty!!

Tomorrow I don't have any plans yet just go by my parents and hang out a bit. It's snowed all day yesterday and a little today so I hate really driving in these conditions but I'll make do.

I hope you all have a great week and if someone wants to tell me how to make a add my blog button/link I would be happy to added your blog to the top of my list <---- of "Scrumptious Blogs". Even a link with instructions on how to make would would be cool.

xo. Renae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...