Quotes to live by....



Here are some little quotes I have been collecting along the way...they can also be viewed along with an assorment of other random lists at If you don't already have a Listography they are super cool to keep when you want to remember random details from life you otherwise might not think of. They have journals as well which I have and is how I found out about the website.

-"Hate is easy; Love takes courage."
-"If dreams weren't better than life itself... I wouldn't mind living."
-"The best thing in life aren't things."
-"You are my kind of beautiful."
-"Be yourself, Everyone else is already taken."
-"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."
-"Be polite to all, but intimate with few."
-"Three things can not be hidden the sun, the moon, & the truth."
-"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names."
-"You don't have a soul, you are a soul, what you have is a body."
-"If you want to be happy, be"
-"The only man that can love you forever is a vampire"

What is your favorite quote or quotes? I hope you had a happy Monday. I did because today is my Friday!

xo. Ren

Comments

  1. -"The best thing in life aren't things." This is one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...