All work and no play makes Bob a dull Sponge...










Two days of work down one more to go. I love having split days off -- work one day, off for two, work for three days, off for one! It really makes the days go by and gives me a break from work. I work from home for a call center. I started with the company in 2007 and just started working from my house November 2009. I absolutely love that I work from home, it has so many perks. I get to wake up 5-10 minutes before I have to be “at” work, I take naps on my breaks if I’m still tired, I can do my laundry, dishes, and clean up around my house on a break too. For lunch I don’t have to go anywhere or buy anything, I sometimes shower on my lunch so I don’t have to do it before or after work. I don’t have to drive to work which I was always late before and now I’m on time and can avoid bad weather too. The best part is I get to do my crafts while I work and have my work station combined with my craft station. And when I get off work I’m already home! Well I'm off to some much needed rest.

xo.Ren

{all images found at iheartit.com}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...