2009 in Review

January - Jeremiah and I drove to Oklahoma to see the Flaming Lips New Years Show.

February - I turned 26 and had a yummy Hello Kitty Cake!

March - Jeremiah and I met up with Cameron in Denver for and Andrew Bird Show

April - Sweet baby Salem Delaney was born on April 26th

May - Moved in to my new casita! Adrianna and Addison turned 6 and three years old.

June - Not too much happened this month… Celebrated Father’s Day at my parents and played in the pool with my nieces, it was a nice relaxing day.

July - We celebrated our 1 year Anniversary! Jeremiah and I…and for my present were tickets to see Ra Ra Riot, Andrew Bird, And Death Cab for Cutie at Red Rocks! We stayed overnight in Denver had some great food and shopping the next day. What a sweet BF I have.
Later that month we also got to see Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, it was in dive bar in downtown Denver and the show was really really good and cheap! $10!!!

August - My bestie Adria and her baby belly came from Omaha for a little visit. We shopped, ate, and just hung out like the good ’ol days. We are low maintenance friends and need little to no entertainment when we hang out which is always nice.

September - My mom and sister’s birthday are just days apart so I thre them a little get-together for the fam. We had a nacho bar and it was delish!!! Jeremiah and I also went to the Balloon Glow which consisted of about 20 hot air balloons lit up at night, it was so beautiful. We ended the month with my last show of the year and saw Matt & Kim! It was such a blast and I even got to meet them both and get my shirt signed.

October - My favorite month of the year! Almost this whole month I decorated and got ready for my “Monster Mash!” My house looked so cool and everyone had a great time including me. I dressed as a killer clown for the party and then again on Halloween since I had my party the week before.

November - I took a mini vacation to Omaha for about 5 days to visit Adria and help out with her baby shower. I made her décor and favors. We shopped again, ate some yummy food and decorated her nursery. I already miss her L

December - This month just flew by can I can’t seem to get over it. Well I guess the whole year did. I made tons of cookies, Christmas cards, and ornaments. I filled some orders and had some sales in my shop!! It didn’t feel like a normal Christmas I think because I am getting older maybe?? It was good anyway just seemed like a really short holiday season.

All in all it was a good year with all the good and the sometimes not so good things that happened I think they make me a stronger and wiser person.

Cheers to a safe New Year and New Beginnings! I can’t wait to see what 2010 has in store for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Planuary...

Life as of late and a cute little pumpkin...